The Friends of Goodale Park has enrolled with Kroger Community Rewards. Help us raise money for park improvements and programs by registering your Kroger Plus card. We’ll be able to earn money each time you shop.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with FGP after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customers, register by clicking on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer?” box, and then following these steps:
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 84479 or the Friends of Goodale Park, and select us from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our name listed on the right side of your information page.
Now, when you swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping money will be donated to the Friends!
If you have any trouble with these steps, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you to help you out.